Welcome to the Office of Military and Security Programs (OMSP) Home Page. This web site was developed to function as a management tool for use by Penn State technical performers and by government sponsors. The web site contains the following information:
- Background information on the OMSP
- Capabilities of Penn State to support DoD and DHS
- Contracts of Research Projects (limited access - logon required)
- contracts, amendments and modifications
- monthly progress reports
- delivery orders
- administration forms
- Strategic and Global Security Program - In September 2009, Penn State was named an Intelligence Community Center of Academic Excellence (IC CAE) by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI). Penn State received a two-year, $1 Million renewable grant to support ODNI. To impliment the grant, Penn State’s College of Information Sciences and Technology, the School of Public Affairs at Penn State Harrisburg, and the Office of Military and Security Programs created the Strategic and Global Security Program.
- Contact information
The Contracts and Non-Lethal Weapons pages are restricted. To request access, contact Ms. Debbie Elder at 814.863.1129 or at email@example.com.